"Kodora, Deborah G. (IMCEN)" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 13 Dec 1996 14:13:55 -0500
I am currently running Listserv v. 1.8b and will be upgrading to 1.8c
(which hopefully will be available in the next couple of weeks).  In the
Site Managers Manual for 1.8c regarding the www interface, does anyone
know of a web server software that will run on IBM main frame?  It
appears as though you have to run the web server on the same machine as
the Listserv, which means I can't use our regular Sun Sparc Netscape
Commerce Server?  Anyone in the same boat?

Thanks,

Debbie Kodora
ListServ Administrator
HQDA