Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 14 Sep 1995 15:23:25 EDT
Hmm, that's interesting.  I just read section 6.5 and it explains what
to do.  On the other hand, I don't know what mail client you're using,
so I can't tell you how to forward from it.

All you have to do is forward the message back to the list.  If your mail
client doesn't support the "Resent-" headers, it will look like it's
coming from you.  If it does, then it will look like it's coming from
the original poster.  I don't understand why this is so difficult,
considering that when you forward mail, generally you are given the
chance to edit the contents before you send it.  If the "Resent-"
headers aren't generated, though, LISTSERV doesn't know that the mail
originated somewhere else, since the mail is now going to appear to
have originated from <you>.

Nathan