Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 26 Jul 1994 18:00:56 +0200
On Tue, 26 Jul 1994 11:10:53 EDT Danny Walls <[log in to unmask]>
said:

>  > get FLYFISH  LOG9407B
>  Sorry, the file you are attempting to order exceeds your daily
>   quota (256Kb).

This quota is a customizable parameter.  The current default value is 2M,
but in 1986 it was 256k :-) Only the LISTSERV maintainer can change it.

>And in some case (e.g., Log9406c), I received it with losing a
>part of the file.

That's not LISTSERV's  doing. It either sends the whole  file or nothing.
Mail gateways, however, occasionally truncate messages.

  Eric