Steve Howie <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 31 Aug 2007 10:27:37 -0400
Howdy

I have a couple of list owners in our user community who would like to
know if it's possible to suppress the Error Monitoring notice the list
owner gets sent.

The lists in question are confidential, review=owner, send=private and
subscription=by_owner.

When we are subjected to a spam attack Listserv correctly sends out a
"you are not authorised to post .." email to the 'sender' ... since
these are nearly always forged emails, the email delivery fails and
Listserv then starts it's monitoring.

Any way to suppress the resulting Monitoring user message to the list owner?

Thanks

Scotty