Charles Clausen <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 9 Apr 2014 01:04:49 -0400
The Yes/No turns the Daily Error Monitoring Report (DEMR) off and on. If you set this to "No", you will begin receiving failure notifications singly, in real time as soon as the ListServ receives them, and they will be reproduced in their full length rather than the couple of lines that you see on your DEMR. If you have a lot of subscribers and if errors are occurring frequently, "No" can result in a deluge of lengthy notifications.

The parameter you need to change is the "Full-Auto" - this should be changed to "Manual":

Auto-Delete= Yes,Manual

We have been using this for a couple of years now, and I find that I prefer to keep it this way, though I need to monitor the DEMR regularly to do manual deletions.

For LSoft's info on this, the help page is at:

http://listserv.acor.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ACOR.EXE?SHOWTPL=HELP-WIZARD-KWAUTODELETE2

Charles Clausen
Prostate Problems Mailing LIst