Wed, 24 Aug 1994 11:15:58 EST
Peter and others,

Sorry (I'm not a programmer), so I need to UNDERSTAND this with some
examples, so I can use this formula successfully. If I want to find
all lists which I co-own, for example, how would I convert your formula
to find owner=merskine ?

Alternatively, if I want to locate some other (SIMPLE) string, do the
identical formulations apply?

Now, if you can show me where to drop in specific changes to your general
formula, I just need a clear example, for me to get the gist of this
-- hopefully!)

Thanks,
Mel
==