Melvin Klassen <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 6 Sep 1995 14:14:14 PDT
Anybody got a "free-lunch", and is willing to share? :-)

Shameless plug:  I mentioned [log in to unmask] to this person.
_____

Date:         Tue, 5 Sep 1995 22:02:46 GMT
From:         akilesh deperalta <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Easy set-up listserv?
Newsgroups:   bit.listserv.help-net

Can someone please point out to me a listserv type that you can run just
from your account, that does not take too much disk space, has moderate
power, excellent documentation, and a place to obtain tech support?
Oh yeah, and it would be free/shareware.

Thank you very much, as my provider has stopped providing listservs....
akilesh deperalta                                               [log in to unmask]
NETCOM, the West Coast's Leading Internet Service Provider.      (408) 554-8649