A Cyberwolf in the Fold <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 3 Nov 1994 09:57:51 EST
Hi,

I just became co-owner of a listserv-based list, on a site other than
here. I've been doing fine with dealing with mail delivery problems, etc.,
at least for the time, but, in looking at the documentation I've found
(Keywords, Privledged Commands, etc.), nothing that tells me how to change
options for the list (such as to notify the owner when someone subscribes,
etc.), to change the name, etc. (our list's name probably infringes on
a trademark, but it was there when I "inherited" the list a couple of
weeks ago). I know that it's probably straight-forward and simple, but
could someone point me in the right direction and let me know which
documentation files I should obtain (other than the two I mentioned).

Thanks.

* Gary L. Flanagan               [log in to unmask] *
* Librarian I (Cataloger)        Work phone: 606-783-5119         *
* Camden-Carroll Library         Home Phone: 606-783-7290         *
* Morehead State University      UPO Box 673                      *
* Morehead, KY 40351             Morehead, KY 40351               *
*               FAX: (606)783-2799                                *
* "Our demands most moderate are, We only Want the Earth"-        *
*     James Connolly                                              *