Mario Rups <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 13 Dec 1994 11:05:05 -0400
>How many of you subscribe to LINKFAIL and NODEINFO?  I assume you saw
>the ads from Lionel Goldberg?  If those are the only ones he hit,
>I suppose his targeting is better than most, but I don't subscribe to
>those lists to see ads and  [log in to unmask] is going in the
>filters for our list right now.
>
>        Douglas Winship    Austin, Texas    [log in to unmask]

He also hit memoir-l, atlas-l (I think), Netiquette (that's neatly ironic,
don't you think?) ... I had nine copies, all in all.  Zapped them.  (Could
have sworn he also hit lstown-l ... didn't he?)

Lousy targetting, *I'd* say.

Mario Rups
co-listowner, ARCANA (a CLOSED list, and increasingly happy to have it so)