Wed, 21 Jul 2004 15:07:46 -0500
On Wed, 21 Jul 2004, Paul Russell wrote:

> If the question refers to the message as displayed in the approval request
> sent by email, with most email clients, you will have to view the source to
> see the full headers, even on the embedded message.

That depends upon how the approval items are sent.  If they are sent as
"OK" type approvals all the info is right there in the approval message.
If it is sent as a "resend/bounce" type approval message, one has to toggle
to "full header" to see the original header.

For that reason, and that approvals are easier to spot in my mail index
if sent as "OK" type, I have all my lists set so that I get approvals as
"OK" rather than "resend/bounce".

Douglas Winship  [log in to unmask]