Stan Ryckman <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 30 May 1998 11:16:05 -0400
Tom Trimble inquired:
> As sole listowner (no substitute available), is there
> a way that I can
> "hold" or save bounces (etc.) while away to keep my e-mail service from
> choking to death on an overfilled mailbox?

As others have pointed out, not exactly in the way you asked.

Is 3 MB enough?  (I would hope so.)  You could get a free, "throwaway"
account at, say, yahoo (http://mail.yahoo.com), make it the first
list owner (to get the bounces) while you are gone, and they would
accumulate there for your perusal upon return (when you would
presumably restore "normalcy").

Make sure to check it for any other list-related mail (e.g., *-request)
before just deleting everything.

Just a suggestion,
Stan