Mon, 22 Nov 1999 17:24:29 -0500
>Can we please return to our list's purpose:
>
>LISTSERV list owners' forum
>
>?
>/Pete Weiss
>Sr. Systems Engineer
>Penn State
>+1 814 863 1843

When I first got to check my mail this morning I thought I had been spammed.

It is an interesting discussion with obvious factions and non-resolvable. I
also think
it would be better carried on in a private (off-list) discussion, especially
as I have
seen this subject rear its ugly head numerous times on this list already.
Always
with the same result.

my zac's worth (which in the current global economic climate probably equates
to  -$2.00)

ICoS

This e-mail has been sent to  you courtesy of OperaMail,  as a  free  service  from
Opera  Software,  makers  of the award-winning Web Browser, Opera. Visit us at
http://www.opera.com/ or our portal at: http://www.myopera.com/ Your free e-mail
account is waiting at: http://www.operamail.com/