Michael Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 6 Nov 2002 11:09:37 +1100
> I know the manual says not to get the full list, but if one
> does, there are
> the columns full of the users' options settings. I'd like to
> parse that out and get a count of digest, etc.
>
> I could do a query all, but that isn't nearly as easy a
> format to parse.

QUERY listname WITH DIGEST for *@* pw=xxxx

Try the above command for each different option (DIGEST, INDEX, etc).
Using the WITH <Option> parameter will drastically cut down on the
information returned plus it even helpfully tells you how many entries
it found.  It will also give you other useful tidbits (such as
subscription date).

--
Chazzozz!!

Michael Shannon
Webmaster

"Before you can grow old and wise you must first survive being young and
stupid." - Ancient Proverb

Note: Opinions expressed on this list are my own and do not reflect the
views, opinions or position of my employer.  If swallowed, seek medical
advice.