Fri, 12 Jul 1996 13:51:47 -0400
I just got back from vacation and it appears my list ran out of disc space
this month.  This is really strange, because I just increased my disc
storage space up to 6 times what I previously had, so I had the 1M that
comes with the list be default, and I just increased to 6M, and within that
same month, I am out of disc space!  That seems really strange, the list
archives usually had enough space for one months' worth of archives and now
it probably has a bit over that.  We did just change the archives to the
weekly format instead of the monthly during this time also, so not sure why
or if that would cause any problems.

Also..I sent a command to query disc space

>> SHOW QUOTA
>Directory      Quota  Usage
>---------      -----  -----
>E:\LISTS\WWWW     6M   5.8M  (97.1%)

so then tried to send a command to retrieve an index of filenames so I could
delete some

> INDEX WWWW
You are not authorized to access file "WWWW.FILELIST".

Summary of resource utilization
-------------------------------
 CPU time:        0.030 sec
 Overhead CPU:    0.060 sec
 CPU model:         133MHz Pentium (64M)

I tried issuing this command with and without my password

I guess this happened while I was away, and Nathan deleted some files, but
it is still in a hold position again, and I can't get alist of the filenames
to delete
Annie
Annie's World -- <http://www.tir.com/~annie>
           Wild Wolf Women of the Web