Dan Lester <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 1 Sep 1996 17:34:04 MST
It seems that there are TWO issues here.

First, if Ms. N is on any of my lists, fine.  I'll not take time to check.
If she posts messages relevant to the topic of the list (business libraries,
cdrom networking, etc, depending on the list in question) I'll sure not fuss
about the contents of the sig that Aldo The Control Freak posted to the
list.

Second, if she posts pure marketing, she'll get one warning before being
gone for good, regardless of the contents of the sig.

If Aldo is bitching merely about the .sig, he's way off base.  If he's
kicked her off for posting marketing crap after warnings, he's on base.
But, I, and obviously most, read it as complaining only about the .sig.

cyclops, who has a nasty old URL in his sig

  Dan Lester, Network Information Coordinator
  Albertsons Library, Boise State University, Boise, Idaho 83725 USA
  [log in to unmask]             http://cyclops.idbsu.edu/
  How can one fool make another wise?  Kansas, "No One Together," 1979