Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 29 Sep 2005 19:37:15 -0400
On: Thu, Sep 29, 2005 at 06:10:02PM -0500,Winship Wrote:

} Rich Greenberg wrote:
} > Is there any way to block a particular subscriber from accessing the web
} > interface?  Like NOMAIL, NOPOST.  Mabe NOWEB?
}
} Do you mean the list archives, or do you mean a total block, as in
} "you are not allowed to access this website"?  What do you want to
} block?

Since I was not sure what was available, I am asking what web
restrictions were available if any.

} And, if the subscriber is such a pest that you want to do all of this,
} why not just delete and block resubscription?

He is not so much of a pest as a suspected address harvester.  Signed on
with no name, has ignored my request to supply a name.  Was already set
to NOMAIL when I checked.

I sent a second request, and if he hasn't supplied a name by tomorrow,
he will get the boot.  Probably too late.  At least he can't do a REVIEW
as that is set to owners.

--
Rich Greenberg N6LRT Marietta, GA, USA richgr atsign panix.com + 1 770 321 6507
Eastern time zone.   I speak for myself & my dogs only.     VM'er since CP-67