Josh Justice <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 7 Jul 2004 12:41:57 -0400
We just switched to Listserv Lite from another mailing list software
package, and a lot of our subscribers aren't receiving messages. The
admin of the old system said it may be because messages are marked
"From" the original sender -- and because that sender isn't local to the
mailing list machine, the messages are getting marked as spam.

Is there any way to set the "From" header to be the list address rather
than the person's address? I can see how to change the Reply-To header
in that way, just not the From header. Thanks!

--
Josh Justice
Internet Technology