Susan King <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 29 Dec 1995 11:29:20 -0600
We have a subscriber who doesn't seem to be able to follow instructions... and
while we have been trying to work with them on the issues in question... i.e.
not changing the SUBJECT line from JewishGen DIGEST.. to other inappropriate
messages.. I just noticed that he has been served out by the listserv...
automatically.

I am trying to determine what he is doing which would cause the listserv to do
this.. what are the situations which cause it to "serve out" a user. I believe
this has happened before and I served him back in.. and now he is served out
again.

Thanks!

Susan E. King ([log in to unmask])