Judith Hopkins <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 8 Dec 1994 08:50:06 EST
On Thu, 8 Dec 1994 07:54:00 EST Peter M. Weiss +1 814 863 1843 said:
>>One of our former subscribers tried to resubscribe to AUTOCAT without
>>any success.  I had her cc me on one of her attempts (attached below)
>>and it looks perfectly OK (at least neither Douglas nor I could see
>>anything wrong with it).   AUTOCAT does have subscribers from UNR.EDU
>>so we know that node is acceptable to [log in to unmask]
>>Her mail addressed to my personal address came through without any
>>problem; it is just her communication with LISTSERV that seems to
>>go into the void.   She did not receive any Confirm message nor
>>have I received any as error messages.
>
>>Anyone have any ideas?
>
>Patience is a virtue ;-) I did a REVIEW and see the mentioned userid as
>a subscriber.  Interestingly enough, the name field is NOT quite the
>same as what shows up in the REVIEW list.

  Oops, Peter, sorry to have led you astray.  Last night just before
  sending my message to LSTOWN-L I added her subscription myself in
  its present form.   So, if I looked at the Julian date I would see
  see  12/8/94  2:30 a.m.

Judith Hopkins, Listowner of [log in to unmask]
  Internet: [log in to unmask]
  Bitnet:   ulcjh@ubvm