Peter Yamamoto <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 10 Dec 1995 19:13:14 -0500
Hi!

> In my humble opinion, the posting was no different from Eric's "non-spam",
> which I reproduce, in part, below.  It advertises a quite-similar service,
> and I didn't see any "flames" about this blatantly-commercial post.

Technically, I'd have to agree. OTOH as somebody pointed out it seems
strange to advertise here unless somebody knows something we don't
(eg, more and more lists are going stop getting a free ride, which
considering the economy, might not be too surprising).

> P.S. Murph, remember that Eskimos do need iceboxes, at least part of the time.
> P.P.S. It's now politically-correct to use the term "Inuit".

And since the comments don't seem to reflect understanding of the
situation, inhabitants in artic conditions use "iceboxes" to stop their
food from freezing... let's just find another analogy!-)

Peter
--
Peter Yamamoto                     CS   Phone: +1 519-888-4567 x3299
University of Waterloo             MFCF Phone: +1 519-888-4567 x6488