Edis Bevan <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 1 Nov 1994 10:43:50 +0000
X400 blues
I am getting reject messages from an address on my list which is in
X400 format.  As far as I am aware mail went here for a time no problem.

I tried to delete the subscriber but find that the list refuses to
recognise the address on the list even though I doublechecked
(by copy-and-paste!) that the delete instruction exactly matched the
address as it appears on the list. SO I cannot delete the subscription.

Any ideas whats going on? For example general glitches handling
X400 subscriptions?

Edis Bevan
BALT-L

address "as it appears" on the list but with 'surname' and 'name'
substituted for the actual name of subscriber.

Error message is

Missing parameter - specify a target e-mail address.