Tue, 21 Jan 1997 07:34:17 -0500
At 10:04 PM 1/20/97 EST, you wrote:

>>Besides, it lets folks see some of the fun spam.....all we need is for
>>folks here NOT bitching about spam....and not starting a discussion of it.
>
>   If you want to see spam, go to SPAM-L.  This is *NOT* a spam list.  I
>would have thought that that was clear.
>
>   Perhaps you will change your mind when the number of spams per day is
>about 5 or  so.  Then, perhaps, you too will  "bitch" about it.  Perhaps
>you are  one of the  lucky few people  who do not  have to deal  with 5+
>spams a day.   I suspect you are  NOT on SPAM-L and  so don't understand
>the extent of the  problem.  Perhaps you would like to  deal with the 37
>spams I got today.  Make that 38.  Just 3 lists worth of spam.

Do people with listserv lists really get 5+ spams/day? I'm running a law
school mailing list (surely a high priority target for the political spams)
GATED TO USENET, and might have seen three spams on the list in the past
month.

Just remembered- NOSPAM is off right now, too...

I must be missing out on something.

Philo
Philo                          ||
[log in to unmask]                || Due to a system error,
2E GULC          <*>           || Eudora cannot display a .sig
http://www.radix.net/~philo    ||