Thu, 16 Sep 1999 16:25:54 -0600
> message for every new subscriber.  How do I turn off the carbon copies to
> the list owner for messages that are sent automatically to list
> subscribers?  Thanks.

Bill.. go to the web page interface.. this is MUCH easier way to deal with a list's
MAILTPL then doing it via email [thanks again lsoft!]..

login.. and then click on the EDIT MAIL and WWW TEMPLATES

then look for these files:

You have been added to the &LISTNAME list [ADD1]

You are now subscribed to the &LISTNAME list [SIGNUP1]

Click on EDIT FORM button..

look for the following line in each of those files..

.re owners

DELETE IT.. then click on UPDATE button.

.. from the listowner manual:

    ".RE OWNERS    Adds a 'Reply-To:' field pointing to the list
    owners in the header of the generated message. Use this
    command when you think users are likely to want to reply
    with a question. "

    . ..Cleo  [log in to unmask]
UnOfficial Listowners' Manuals/Guides/Tutorials
http://angus.interspeed.net/listowner/