Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 8 Nov 1996 15:56:42 GMT
On Thu, 7 Nov 1996 10:24:43 -0500, "Donald E. Huggins (804-369-9015)"
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Is there a way to modify the list service's resulting re-distribution of
>the original message such that the list service data placed just after the
>subject line automatically inserts a space?

The next line in the list header is the To: line, which is a rather
important part of the headers.  I don't think this can or should be
changed.

>Also, can we change the title, or in some other way make the title of the
>list service more descriptive to the users?

The easiest way to control your List Title is to remember it is the very
first line of your List Header.  Change it to suit your needs.

 Ben Parker ............ (Oak Park IL) .......... [log in to unmask]