Murph Sewall <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 6 Jul 1994 11:57:17 -0500
On Mon, 27 Jun 1994 17:19:32 -0400, Mario Rups wrote:
>It puzzled me a bit, also -- to the best of my knowledge and belief, the
>wanted poster was posted only to alt.horror, alt.msdos.programmers,
>alt.pagan, and alt.necronomicon.  At least, those are the names at the
>beginning of the message itself.

I got my copy from MICRO-L (gateway'd from comp.sys.micro).  The host that
posted it gets to the Internet via elgin.af.mil (Elgin Air Force base).
Over the weekend, I got a call from a Time correspondent about a story
they're working on concerning whether the character of the Internet can be
sustained in the face of explosive growth.  He seemed VERY INTERESTED in
getting a copy of the wanted poster; keep an eye on Time's technology
section over the next couple of weeks; perhaps something will turn up (?)

Murph Sewall <[log in to unmask]>  (203) 486-2489 Voice
Professor of Marketing                       (203) 486-5246 FAX