Mon, 14 May 2001 19:12:28 -0500
> NO. You clearly have not read the page on this virus. Posting to the
> list does not spread it. Having unread e-mail in your inbox five
> minutes after you boot is the only time it is spread.

Don.. that would include posts coming from an email list.  So if you don't
set an infected person to both nopost and nomail or delete them .. you're
taking a *chance* on the virus not only coming through the list off posts the
infected person gets from teh list .. but also to list subscribers who post to
the list.

Although I like the digest deal.. still feel it's safer to delete an infect
subscriber until sure s/he is uninfected.

  ...Cleo  [log in to unmask]