Deborah Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 31 Aug 2007 14:12:55 -0500
Did anyone ever respond to this?  I would also like to customize this, for
the same reason.

Thanks -
Deborah Bell
ACOR Ovarian list

-----Original Message-----
Behalf Of Lorenz, Sabine
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2007 5:07 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [LSTOWN-L] Template Delete1

I want to customize the Template Delete1 ("You have been removed from
the &LISTNAME list (&TITLE) by &MBX(&WHOM)") because it is really
confusing for list owners that get this message. Not all of them see at
first glance that it is not their address that is deleted but that they
are just informed about the deletion.
I know that I could set the command .cc off to prevent the posting of
this message to the owner but I do not want to have this setting
site-wide.

I am now searching for a variable that describes the address of the
deleted user: "The address xyz@xyz has been removed ...".
Is there any variable to include the address xyz@xyz automatically? I
couldn't find it in the manual but perhaps it nevertheless exists.

Thank you very much for any answer,
Sabine

Sabine Lorenz
Listmaster DFN-Listserv