"Fr. John-Mark Gilhousen" <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 3 Dec 1994 02:25:50 EDT
Can anyone on this list help me find a LISTSERV site to accommodate the
establishment and at least temporary maintenance of a discussion group on
issues relating to the Independent Catholic Movement, and particularly the
Old Catholic Communion?

Following the suggestions in a FAQ-type article on starting a list I FTP'd,
I searched the PEER database and found two hits in Maine.  I wrote the
contact person listed and received no reply.  Likewise I received no reply
when writing to "POSTMASTER" at the site which hosts several other
religious-oriented lists on which I am active.

What should I try next?

Thanks in advance.

John-Mark +

Fr. John-Mark Gilhousen            |  Voice/Fax/TDD: 207-780-1438
OLD CATHOLIC CHURCH IN NEW ENGLAND |  (for fax, please call voice 1st)
218 Park Avenue, Ste. 13           |
Portland, ME 04102 USA             |  E-Mail: [log in to unmask]