Wed, 16 Apr 2014 22:42:25 -0400
On Wed, 16 Apr 2014, Pete Weiss wrote:
> There are two ways:
> Q listname *@*  or REV listname ALL BY DATE

But is there a way to query a list with a particular setting (say "review") and
receive the list ordered by subscription date?

I see the web interface can't do that:  You can sort subscribers either by
restrictions or by subscription date, but you can't do both by combining
multiple fields (unless this is a hidden feature).

Perhaps a feature for a future version.

   Listowner: OPERA-L ; SMT-TALK ; SMT-ANNOUNCE ; SoundForge-users