Charles Jaimet <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 30 Jan 1995 10:27:43 -0500
Hi,

I'm in the process of setting up my first mailing list.

I expect that a lot of people start messages like that in this group and
you're all probabaly getting really sick of repeating the basics to new
list owners, but bear with me.  I've collected up all the documents I can
and I figure I know just about everything I need to know.  The thing I'm
worried about is that it looks too easy.  I may not be Methuselah, but
I've lived long enough to know that things taht look too good to be true
usually are.

So, the upshot of my ramblings is this:  Does anyone have any hints/
advice that might help me avoid some of the less obvious pitfalls
involved in setting up a new discussion list?

Thanks a lot for anything you can tell me.

Charles