Charles Clausen <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 10 Apr 2014 18:59:58 -0400
CK - What email address were you sending the message from that got rejected?

Do you have  the lines from the rejection message describing why the message was rejected?

So far, all anyone else has been seeing in regard to this problem is messages submitted to mailing lists by Yahoo users that are being rejected by several service providers.

Charles Clausen