William Christopher Cudmore <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 10 Oct 1999 17:13:31 -0400
On Sun, 10 Oct 1999, Paul Shapiro wrote:

> [I am trying to create my own WELCOME message for new subscribers.]
>
> When I did that I got the following message:
>
> File "SENIORSIGD-L MAILTPL" had already been deleted.
>

> What does that mean? Was sometehing deleted that shouldn't?

I don't think it ever exists until you PUT it the first time.  You have to
get the DEFAULT, Change it and the put it under a new name.

EG

GET DEFAULT MAILTPL

Make your changes.

PUT SENIORSIGD-L MAILTPL PW=XXXXXXXXX

[Editted mailtpl immediately below]

--
Wm. Christopher Cudmore          |AKA Baldguy
VP The ITEC Club                 | http://bombshelter.ca/~baldguy