William Schults <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 10 Apr 2014 13:23:44 +0000
Well, I too am amused by the discussion my comments have sparked!  Glad I could liven things up!

I just found it interesting that Yahoo seemed unconcerned (or even initially unaware?) that their new configuration might disable participation in ListServs for their e-mail account holders.

I went ahead and changed my auto-delete settings for now to:

        Auto-delete= YES,MANUAL,Delay(2),Max(5)

to prevent accounts from being automatically deleted.  If others in this forum come up with better long term solutions, please share!

Bill Schults

Co-list-owner, [log in to unmask]