"Peter M. Weiss +1 814 863 1843" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 12 Dec 1995 13:11:00 EST
>I am just setting up a new list for the first time.  I notice the Review
>command results in printing the entire list Header as well.  Is this
>correct (i.e. a 'feature') or only because I am also the list owner?

There are a number of options for REVIEW .   I suggest
that you try each one out, just for fun.  These can be
used in combination.

It sounds like what YOU wanted was

REVIEW listname (NOHead

This will NOT show any concealed subscribers (if any).

--  co-owner INFOSYS, TQM-L, CPARK-L, ERAPPA-L, JANITORS, LDBASE-L, et -L
URL:mailto:[log in to unmask]          "Kids: don't e-mail to strangers!"