Murph Sewall <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 12 Jul 1994 18:46:29 -0500
A couple of days ago, someone (I've discarded the original, sorry) asked
why subscription requests could arrive from a user at
SPARCY.MOBITEL.TELIA.SE but all attempts to reply to that host bounced.

I didn't see an answer here, so I posted the question to
[log in to unmask] and got the following reply: