"P. Divirgilio" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 11 Aug 1994 16:04:51 -0400
Forwarded message:

What does this message mean? I got it about 4 times this morning
trying to increase our information. The strange thing is that I have
never seen these messages before and have subscribed around the world.
I know that I was put on HMATRIX-L without subscribing and it seems
that it was from UKANS. Is there some simple explanation? I really
don't need to subscribe to these things but now I am hesitant to
recommend to the participants on my list. Thanks. -- Paul.

--

Dr. Paul S. di Virgilio,  University of Toronto  [log in to unmask]