Charles Clausen <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 10 Jun 2018 09:07:45 -0400
I think I have an accurate recollection of an LSoft technical person saying once that this should not be done with a digest that is still in the process of being compiled and has not yet gone out to distribution, as this throws something or other out of synch. I don’t know if there is some kind of work-around to avoid this.

Charles Clausen
ppml-info.org