"Richard A. Chefetz, M.D." <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 16 Jun 2006 15:11:03 -0400
Dear Lstown, I've been managing a list for the last several years that was
originally with the old St.John's Maelstrom. The efficiency of version 14.5,
upgraded from our old 1.8 has been wonderfully breathtaking, and I am very
grateful for this gift. Yet, as we all know, good software is always a work
in progress.

It is in the spirit of wanting something I have learned to love to be even
better that I offer a wish for an addition to the GUI in 14.5: a line for
list members to change their email address without needing the help of the
list manager

A number of my list members have been trying to do that. Usually they end up
leaving the list, by accident.

I realize there might be security issues associated with this, but on the
other hand, the email confirmation/verification system seems to be a pretty
good system.

Is this addition something that could be considered for the future?

Thanks, Rich

DISSOC on ICORS.org

Richard A. Chefetz, M.D.
4612 49th St., N.W.