Glenn Alperin <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 23 Feb 1998 00:49:27 -0500
Maybe I am very old fassioned, or maybe my list just doesn't generate
enough errors for me to care about it.....

How do I turn off the daily error monitoring report and get individual
errors instead?  Or is there a way I can get both simultaniously?  (The
latter would be more useful than the former, but if I can only get one of
them, I'd rather have the individual error messages than a monitoring
report.  It gives more details about why messages are bouncing in the
header information and is generally more useful for me.)

Thanks for any and all assistance.

Glenn Alperin