Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 7 Jul 1996 08:12:34 -0400
What is the cause of this message below? I had it in my mailbox when I got
up this am, and also the listserv had sent out duplicate digests at around
the same time.

Kathleen
-------------------------

>Date:         Sat, 6 Jul 1996 23:24:33 -0400
>From: "L-Soft list server at UMASS Medical Center Library (1.8b)"
>Subject:      Message ("An error occurred while logging mail to the...")
>To: "Kathleen B. Bruce" <[log in to unmask]>
>
>An error occurred while logging mail to the archives of the LACTNET list. An
>incomplete copy  of the message  might be present  in the archive  file. The
>list is being held to prevent further occurrences of this error. Please take
>corrective  action and  issue a  "FREE LACTNET"  command when  you want  the
>message to be reprocessed.

Kathleen B. Bruce, BSN, IBCLC co-owner Lactnet, LLLOL, Corgi-L
Independent Consultant
LACTNET WWW site: http://www.mcs.com/~auerbach/lactation.html
LACTNET archives http://library.ummed.edu/lsv/archives/lactnet.html