Peter Laws <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 15 Dec 1995 08:20:54 -0600
> From:    "Peter C.S. Adams 7-5263" <[log in to unmask]>
>
> and the Internet White Pages is high. It's the electronic equivalent of
> alumni organizations and phone books. The vast majority of people WANT
> PEOPLE TO BE ABLE TO FIND THEM. The price they pay for this is unsolicited

Shouldn't folks have the freedom to choose when and by what manner their
identities are harvested for these "services"?  I don't think that I, as
listowner, should be the one that makes the decision.

Peter Laws<[log in to unmask]>|"We're well financed.  We believe that God is
[log in to unmask] | on our side." - Jim Barksdale, CEO Netscape