Wed, 8 Sep 1999 12:06:58 -0500
Not exactly that, but have some subscribers at legal firms with mandated
footers about it being confidential, destroy all records if not intended
recipient, blah blah blah.  Ha. They get rid of the footer, or they don't
post, or I keep them on review and edit the items to remove the legalese,
as I have time to do so.  I mean, not even my gov or mil subscribers in
sensitive positions have that stuff, and they don't have to as they stick
to the list topic and don't gossip about what inside info they have.
Lawyers, sheesh.  Douglas