Thu, 8 Dec 1994 08:13:09 -0600

> Patience is a virtue ;-) I did a REVIEW and see the mentioned userid as
> a subscriber.  Interestingly enough, the name field is NOT quite the
> same as what shows up in the REVIEW list.

Thanks Pete, but sorry, what you are seeing is what Judith "add"ed
this morning around 2 - 2:30.  We both checked this "three ways from
Sunday" before she did the add.  Previously, she used the full name
so that is what Judith used when doing the add, rather than the name
the person used in the latest subscription attempt.

The person used to be subscribed with a @equinox.unr.edu address,
and we still have a number of those, some mail, some nomail.
I had a similar problem with another long time subscriber (interestingly
also with the Smith surname).  She tried several times to resubscribe
but got nothing, and we got no error messages for bouncing Confirms.

We'll see what sort of errors, if any, we get on these but at present
we're stumped.

Douglas
        Douglas Winship    Austin, Texas    [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner
                              MEDLAB-L