Judith Hopkins <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 12 Dec 1996 11:19:24 -0500
This morning I received messages from two subscribers, one in Finland
and one in the UK, each saying that she had received nothing from the
list in the last 3-4 days.  One added that the same non-delivery held
true for several other lists to which she subscribed (which implies
that the source of the problem is not here at the Univ. at Buffalo).
Both subscriptions are set to MAIL and I have not received a single
error message relating to either of them.

Does anyone know of any trans-Atlantic transmission problems now in
effect?  Any other possible causes for this non-delivery?

Judith Hopkins, Listowner of [log in to unmask]