Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 19 Nov 2004 09:14:41 -0500
At 07:11 11/19/2004 Friday, S Lamido wrote:
 >I cannot remember how I got on this list.
 >It has been a great help to me.
 >Can somebody direct me to the website so I can read the messages from the
 >archives.

Assuming archives exist, this technique will often work:

Launch your browser;

copy n' paste the listhost site into the GOTO area and press ENTER:

http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/

Look of ONLINE LIST ARCHIVES

http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/index.html

Scroll or use your browser's FIND for the archive of the list in which
you are interested

<http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/lstown-l.html>LSTOWN-L
LISTSERV list owners' forum (475 subscribers

Click on the archive

Scroll to SEARCH THE ARCHIVES:

Archives of [log in to unmask]

The notebook archives of the LSTOWN-L list are open to anyone to view and
search.
    * <http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/scripts/wa.exe?S1=lstown-l>Search the
<http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/scripts/wa.exe?S1=lstown-l>archives
You're now on your own.

If you need assistance on SEARCHING, try reading this:

<http://www.brainyday.com/jared/search.htm>The Search-and-Ye-Shall-Find
Tutorial