David Scott Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 1 Aug 1994 11:23:31 -0700
I apologize for transmitting the long correction to the "Top 20 Listserv
lists" message.  BTW, the address is [log in to unmask] , not hott-list@
ucsd.edu .  (And we'll be moving to a new host over the next few months.)

Bottom line:  I expected my correction to be edited by the list moderator,
but evidently this is an open list!  Too, I was pissed that Time failed to
include a mention of HOTT in their cover article last week.  (All three
reporters know about HOTT, especially David Jackson and Suneel Ratan.  I
even talked with David Jackson face-to-face about HOTT at the Winter CES.)
HOTT is the largest circulation periodical on the 'Net, and I don't
appreciate being ignored ... by Time or anyone else for that matter.  Being
ignored twice in one week for a wee bit too much for me.

Once again, I apologize for my "shoot from the hip" reply.
   *  David Scott Lewis                                                    *
   *  Editor-in-Chief and Book & Video Review Editor                       *
   *  IEEE Engineering Management Review                                   *
   *   (the world's largest circulation "high tech" management journal)    *
   *  Internet address: [log in to unmask]      Tel: +1 714 662 7037       *
   *  USPS mailing address: POB 18438 / IRVINE CA 92713-8438  USA          *