Randy Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 16 Mar 2019 02:46:20 -0700
On 3/15/2019 10:45 PM, Donald Anderson wrote:
> We've been having trouble posting long url's.  The issue is they seem to
> get broken probably due at the 80 character area.
> Here is an example.  This is a direct cut and paste from the website:
> https://www.neurologytimes.com/rare-diseases/insider-tips-periodic-paralysis
> -issues-developing-comprehensive-treatment-plan

That tends to be a function of the posters email program.  Sometimes you can
turn it off and sometimes not.  Thunderbird provides for the option under the
"Options menu"

I see lots of people using something like bitly, https://bitly.com/ to shorten
a URL.

--
Randy
Dad of Sean 27yo CP Spastic Quad, and Shane 22yo Autistic