Fri, 9 Dec 1994 23:23:54 -0600
Autodelete can be a problem (I've got one item I haven't dealt
with yet as haven't had the research time, but suspect it is due
to transient hiccoughs) but I'm still glad to have  Autodelete.

It seems to be one of those thing, hated or loved.  Maybe it depends
on the size of the list as to which camp you are in.  Could be a
fascinating area of research for any lurkers we may have out there
looking for material for a thesis or dissertation topic. ;-)

        Douglas Winship    Austin, Texas    [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner
                              MEDLAB-L