"P. Divirgilio" <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 9 Jul 1994 16:00:07 -0400
Forwarded message:
> From virgilio Tue Jun 21 07:43:02 1994
> Subject: Re: Hoax? Sabotage?
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Date: Tue, 21 Jun 1994 07:43:02 -0400 (EDT)

Please accept my apologies. I thought that I was only replying to
Stephen McFadden when I sent this message. I only noticed this fact
today while updating the archives. Nonetheless, the accident had a
very salutory effect as in response to the message Canada is becoming
a much safer place for some people to live because the criminal
situation is being corrected. Thanks for making Canada a safer place
for law enforcement officers and average citizens. Sorry for the shock
value the message must have had! If I can return the favour just let
me know. Thanks again. -- Paul.

--

Dr. Paul S. di Virgilio,  University of Toronto  [log in to unmask]