Kevin Parris <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 16 Sep 2005 10:53:11 -0400
Try just changing only the one keyword of interest, instead of including
three options.  You might also find the order in which the keywords are
given may influence the results, because there are subtle interactions
among them - so if you want to send multiple options on a single line,
try moving the one with NO on it to last in the sequence.

Can anyone tell me why, when I try to change the sub from
DIGEST MIME HTML  to  DIGEST NOMIME HTML,
I am told those options are already in effect (i.e. the sub is
already set DIGEST NOMIME HTML)?  And query always says the sub is
set         DIGEST MIME HTML?

What is going on here?  Have I missed something?

Douglas Winship  [log in to unmask]